Spacious Family Home with Powered Work Shop
This lovely home in a quiet street in sort after Settlers Hill.
This home comprises of a large master bedroom, 3 double sized bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, open plan kitchen, dining, living and study/office area with gorgeous hard wood Jarrah floors and separate front lounge. Fantastic undercover entertaining area in enclosed backyard and a huge powered workshop/man cave with fans. Double powered carport with internal access. Fully automatic reticulation off bore.
Close to all amenities and walking distance to parks, Tranby College and shops.
Property Features Include:
– Formal lounge to front of the property.
– Spacious Master bedroom suitable for a king suite, bay windows with walk in wardrobe and serviced by the ensuite.
– Three good sized bedrooms one is suitable for a double bed and two are suitable for a queen bed with double built in mirrored robes and are serviced by the family bathroom with bath and shower.
– Study nook off living area with shelving.
– Games/lounge leads to the alfresco.
– Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, oodles of cupboards, dishwasher, microwave recess, walk in pantry, garage access, double fridge recess, double sink with loads of bench space for all your kitchen needs.
– Open plan living/ dining is light, bright with neutral tones throughout.
– Security to all windows and doors to allow the beautiful fresh air in with peace of mind.
– Floor boards throughout.
– Large patio perfect for those family gatherings, to sit back relax and watch the kiddies play.
– Big powered shed for all your gardening needs and toys, could be used as a mans cave.
– Spacious back garden with low maintenance lawns, enough room for the whole family to enjoy even you four-legged friends.
– Fully reticulated off bore.
– Low maintenance property.
– Access to the rear via the garage.
– Cubby house for the kiddies to enjoy.
– Double lock up garage.
Please contact one of friendly staff at Realmark to arrange a viewing.
Local Primary Schools:
Settlers Primary School (0.9 km)
Makybe Rise Primary School (1.9 km)
Tuart Rise Primary School (2.4 km)
Rivergums Primary School (2.8 km)
Local Secondary Schools:
Baldivis Secondary College (2.7 km)
Ridge View Secondary College (3.5 km) (opening 2019)
Warnbro Community High School (4.0 km)
Local Education Support:
Koorana Education Support Centre (3.4 km)
Peel Language Development School (3.9 km)
Warnbro Community High School Education Support Centre (4.0 km)
This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Realmark provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.