HOME OPEN CANCELLED - CONTACT AGENT Monster garage, secure side-access, beachside location
An unbelievably rare find in suburbia, and offering opportunities galore for those with specific requirements, you will really need to see this one with your own eyes.
Opal Realty are delighted to present Number 90 Secret Harbour Boulevard, a totally unique three-bedroom home, set on a low-maintenance 646m block and offering a simply amazing beachside lifestyle.
But without a doubt this one is all about that enviable garage & side access, and for those buyers’ seeking security & space for caravan/boat/work vehicles, we have certainly got you covered. The double doored garage is approximately 16m in length and delivers an astonishing 38 course high ceiling providing space for all the toys plus workshop/workout options depending on your’ passion. The separate, enclosed office/store incorporated within, also delivers the perfect opportunity for a home business operation or for other hobby/craft/gym set-ups.
While at the opposite end of the home, additional secure, gated side-access provides still further extensive storage & parking options depending on your needs. Rarely seen to this extent in a suburban area and a definite must-see, the potential on offer here is guaranteed to excite.
The house itself also delivers spacious & versatile living options for the whole family, with the soaring high ceilings and generous room sizes sure to impress. Light & bright, the expansive family, dining and games zones are all open-plan and connected by a well-equipped, central kitchen, which is certainly the hub of the home. Finished with fabulous features including a built-in bar and gorgeous wood-burner, it is unequivocally unique in design, distinctive & somewhat grand in style, and definitely a wonderful space to welcome & entertain all your family & friends.
Sizeable bedrooms also complete the package, with the master offering king-size proportions, a large walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom boasting both bath & shower. While the two further generous minor bedrooms deliver comfortable private accommodation, enormous storage options & are supported by the family bathroom.
Wonderfully positioned, backing directly onto stunning coastal bushland, and with pathways leading straight down to the beach, the property offers an incredible coastal aspect & endless lifestyle possibilities. The full-length rear patio is the perfect spot to enjoy that ocean breeze, relax or entertain. Extensively paved and highlighted with feature, reticulated greenery, it is pretty, private, peaceful & secure.
Quality built in 1999, this delightful property comes loaded with extras including mesh security screen, shoppers’ entry & camera system for peace of mind; split system reverse-cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort; and solar panels to help keep the bills in check.
An absolute one-off property, simply bursting with opportunities. Not just a home, this one is all about the lifestyle. Viewing is a must.
Contact Jackie Newman on 0405 750 768 for details & viewing arrangements.
Property feature summary:
• Unique, spacious 3×2 property offering 170sqm of family living
• Built 1999
• Set on 646sqm easy-care block, backing directly onto open coastal bushland
• Monster garage. Approx 16m deep with 38 course high ceilings and separate office/workshop facilities
• Extensive gated & secure side-access, for storage or parking
• Two separate driveways
• Security camera system
• Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Solar panel system
• Purpose built outdoor storeroom & water tank
• Neat & tidy, well-maintained gardens
• Reticulation & bore
• Impressive, soaring 38 course high ceilings throughout living
• Open plan family & dining with feature wood-burner & hearth
• Open plan games room with built-in bar
• Central kitchen with modern appliances, abundant storage & double fridge recess
• Master with large walk-in robe & ensuite
• Generous & versatile minor bedrooms with huge storage
• Family bathroom
• Separate WC
• Laundry with trough & huge storage
• Shoppers’ entry
• Mesh security screen door to front & video doorbell
• Pretty outdoor alfresco area across rear, perfect for entertaining or relaxation
• Good transport links & close to all local amenities
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Opal Realty provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.