Perfect for the savvy investor
Four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home has oodles of indoor / outdoor living space, plus side access through to a powered workshop. With four spacious bedrooms, open plan living, formal lounge and games room, plus side access leading to the large workshop. Not only does this home tick all the boxes, but it is also conveniently located near schools, shops and transport providing the ultimate in convenient family living.
Currently tenanted at $285/week, with the rent being increased to $320/week in September. The lease is until February 2024. Potential rent return of $500/week at the end of the current lease.
Property features include:
– Block: 728sqm
– Living Area: 186sqm
– Built: 1990
– Rates: $1900/year approx.
– Kitchen with electric stove top, fridge recess, microwave recess and copious cupboard space
– Open plan area including the kitchen which overlooks the dining and family area
– Spacious front lounge
– Games room with Jarrah wood flooring and wood fireplace
– The kitchen and dining room flow seamlessly through to the huge outdoor patio entertaining area
– Master bedroom with modernised ensuite
– Three spacious bedrooms all with storage options all serviced by the second bathroom
– Cassette style air-conditioning to the open plan area
– Double gated side access to the rear of the property leads to the large, powered workshop
– Garden shed to store the gardening equipment
– Expansive secured yard for the kids or pets to run and play
– Single carport plus extended driveway for other vehicles
– Rain water tank
– Warnbro Primary School (0.2 km)
– Warnbro Community High School (1.4 km)
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Opal Realty provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.