Opposite a beautiful park
From front to back, this spacious four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home has a floor plan designed for family life and is nestled on a 630sqm block. Stunning quality flooring throughout the spacious open plan living area, a separate theatre room, and kid’s activity area. Combined with a large patio entertaining area and huge grassy back yard, this property is in an ideal location and ready for a growing family.
The kitchen area offers exceptional bench space and overlooks the spacious open plan area which includes a dining, living area and games room. The abundance of bench space will entice all home cooks, gas cook top and electric oven, a walk-in corner pantry, banks of cupboards, double fridge recess, dishwasher recess, breakfast bar and a window overlooking the outdoor area, all complete the space.
The master suite is situated at the front of the home, and includes, a split system air-conditioning, a walk-in robe and a well-appointed ensuite. The remaining family bedrooms are all generous in size featuring built-in wardrobes. These bedrooms are serviced by the well-appointed second bathroom containing a shower, bath, vanity with underneath storage and separate toilet.
– Enjoy the views over the park from the front portico
– Open plan area including meals, family and games room
– Bedroom three has a split system air conditioning
– Theatre room is spacious and situated at the front of the house
– Quality flooring throughout the home plus skirting boards complete the picture
– Laundry is located off the kitchen and features a huge walk-in linen and shopper’s entrance
– Solar panels – helping you keep your power costs down
– Double garage with roller door access to rear
– Outdoor entertaining area provides a tranquil setting to relax and unwind
– Enormous backyard area with reticulated gardens from bore and huge gabled patio
– Built: 2007 by Blueprint Homes
– Block: 630sqm
– Living area: over 200sqm
The outdoors seamlessly joins the open plan area via a glass sliding door and is the place to be with an immense patio that you can enjoy all year round as well as lush grass where the kids and pets can play. There is even enough room for a pool.
Do not miss this opportunity to move into this beautiful family home. This property is situated close to public transport, local shops, schools and parklands be quick to view as this one won’t last long.
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Opal Realty provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.