Low maintenance coastal living
A very nice neat three-bedroom + two-bathroom home with low maintenance gardens. With dual living areas and nestled on a 299sqm block, this home is an ideal lock and leave home. Whether you’re sitting out the front overlooking the parklands or entertaining out the back this home eliminates feeling closed in with its high ceilings, natural light, and neutral décor.
Potential rent return: $500 to $530 per week.
– Built: 2016
– Block: 299sqm
– Build Area: 179sqm
– Council Rates: $1,833
– Separate front lounge
– Large master bedroom with modern ensuite and large walk in robe
– Two family bedrooms are generous in size and have built in robes
– Kitchen has ample bench space, a 900 mm gas cook top and electric oven, dishwasher, built in pantry and large fridge recess
– Dining and family room separate with dual sliding door access to the home alfresco
– Modern family bathroom with separate toilet
– Laundry with great linen cupboard storage
– High ceilings throughout with a neutral colour scheme
– Open plan living with kitchen, dining, and family is finished with quality tiles
– Ducted air conditioning and gas point for heating
– Alfresco entertaining area and fully paved back yard, although it would be easy to install new grass
– Shoppers entrance from the double garage with high clearance
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Opal Realty provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.