Beach side and park views
Parkland views across the road and big back garden for the kids to play would be perfect for the growing family. The property consists of 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, with a separate front lounge with a fabulous gas log fireplace.
The main bedroom is situated at the front of the property and the kid’s wing is to the rear, in the centre of the property is the open plan, meals, sunken family room and kitchen.
With a seamless flow between living areas, this property has a break away spaces for a growing family.
– Well equipped kitchen with gas cook top
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and private ensuite
– Good size minor bedrooms with walk-in robes and ceiling fans
– Separate front lounge
– Roller shutters to windows for privacy, security and to block out noise and weather
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
– Gas bayonet to games room
– Access through the double garage
– Separate toilet from the laundry
– Parkland across the road with playground equipment
– Huge patio to entertain leading seamlessly off the open plan area. Perfect for Summer BBQ’s
– Bore reticulated gardens
– Block: 663sqm
– Potential rent return: $500 – $550 /week
– Built: 1995
– Living area: 169sqm approx.
– Council Rates $1,925 approx. pa
Step outside to the patio entertaining area and enjoy the spacious rear yard. Surrounded by lush green parks and amazing amenities, including shops, sought-after schools, public transport, beautiful beaches, cafes and more.
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Opal Realty provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.