Classic beachside beauty in "The Break"
Offering everything for the growing family plus so much more, Opal Realty are proud to present number 36 Lowlands Crescent. Located in the much sought-after Break area and just a short stroll down to the stunning Secret Harbour shore, this attractive & charming property is surrounded by other quality, high-end homes, delivering a truly enviable lifestyle option.
Incredibly spacious and with a well-considered & functional layout, it boasts 235sqm of liveability including 4 generous bedrooms, multiple living spaces, a beautifully landscaped pool area & many of the luxury extras you’d expect to find in a home of this standard.
Centrally positioned, the recently upgraded kitchen offers quality, European appliances including AEG double oven, both gas & electric hob options & stainless-steel dishwasher. Abundant pantry & contemporary soft-close drawer storage, coupled with endless bench space, it is wonderfully complimented by the bespoke feature coffee bar/laptop station, sure to make life that little bit extra special.
In addition to the light-filled, open-plan family, dining & games zones, you will also enjoy the separate theatre room for cosy movie nights and, to the front of the property, a generous, conveniently positioned study with large storage cupboard, perfect for running that home business.
Creating a fantastic retreat for relaxing after a long day, the comfortable master suite with a classic bay-window design, is completed by an exceptionally large & luxurious ensuite bathroom boasting both bath & shower, twin vanities and WC. The walk-in robe is also of similar proportions and is sure to please the lady of the house.
Each of three minor bedrooms, set in the rear wing are impressive double-plus in size, offer built-in robes and are serviced by a family bathroom & separate WC.
Delivering that indoor/outdoor combination lifestyle to perfection, the fabulous landscaped, heated pool is surrounded by relaxation & entertainment options. A sheltered alfresco runs down the side, flowing out from the living room. A picture-perfect gazebo overlooks the pool & is the ideal spot for quiet contemplation or a glass of wine. And an additional pergola means there is plenty of space to party or welcome your friends, while the small, grassed area is sure to keep the dogs happy.
A rear roller door provides access through the double garage and there is additional storage for all the toys. But if it is storage, space & options you seek, then take a look up top, as this property has an absolutely incredible loft space with endless storage possibilities, and easily accessible by the exquisite, feature Tasmanian Oak staircase. Totally unique, full of potential and guaranteed to surprise.
Loaded with added extras including ducted & split system air-conditioning plus feature gas-fire for year-round comfort, solar panels to help keep household costs low, security/alarm system & shopper entry for peace of mind and bore & retic for easy care gardens. It’s a home that keeps on ticking those boxes, delivering something for every member of the family.
This classic beachside beauty in The Break really is the complete package and must be viewed to fully appreciate the lifestyle on offer. Stunning, premium location with the beach on your doorstep. Quality built with exceptional finish & generous proportions throughout. Fabulous outdoor & pool area with space to relax & play. And storage options galore.
Do not miss this opportunity, call Jackie Newman on 0405 750 768 for further information & inspection details.
Property feature summary:
• Classic 4×2 home offering 235m of living
• Quality Built by Scott Park Homes in 2007.
• Stunning beachside location, set on 665sqm block
• Ducted air-conditioning + split system to living.
• Feature gas-fire
• Solar Panel System
• Security alarm & camera system
• Bore & retic
• Heated pool
• Thru roller door rear access
• Fabulous loft storage area accessed via bespoke Tasmanian Oak Staircase
• Spacious kitchen featuring European appliances including double-oven, gas & electric cook-top & dishwasher. Excellent storage & coffee bar/laptop station.
• Light & bright open-plan family, dining & games rooms with feature gas-fire
• Separate theatre room / formal lounge or music room.
• Well-positioned study with large storage, perfect for home business
• King-size master suite with generous walk-in robe & huge ensuite boasting bath, shower & twin vanities.
• Three further double-plus bedrooms each with BIRs
• Family bathroom
• Large laundry with excellent storage.
• Double garage with additional storage, rear thru access roller door & shoppers entry.
• Extended alfresco space perfect for large gatherings plus freestanding Gazebo overlooking pool.
• Pretty gardens & grass area to rear.
• Short stroll to beach and surrounded by other high-end properties.
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Opal Realty provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.