Luxury living - total package
A clear standout for buyers looking to secure that perfect mix of luxury living with top location, Opal Realty offer to market 32 Bendalong Boulevard Secret Harbour.
Surrounded by other quality homes and situated in desirable Spyglass Hill, this large family property has been cleverly designed to blend all the demands of modern living to perfection. Whether seamlessly connecting indoor/outdoor living, striking the balance between artistic flair and functionality or combining resort-style luxury with family comfort. This home hits the mark on all levels.
This attractive two-storey property has been finished to an exceptional standard which is evident from the moment you walk through the double door entry into the stylish hallway. You are greeted by high ceilings, soft & neutral décor throughout and a layout that has been well-considered to provide elegant but comfortable family accommodation.
The ground floor offers the main open-plan living options incorporating spacious family, dining and kitchen zones. Without a doubt, the contemporary kitchen steals the show, blending sleek opulence with simplicity of design to deliver a stunning yet practical space. From the expansive stone benchtops thru to the fabulous, fitted scullery, it is a chefs’ dream come true.
A true entertainer, the amazing enclosed alfresco extends living seamlessly outside, providing a party-sized space for your pleasure. With sliding glass doors for your year-round comfort, a built-in outdoor kitchen for entertaining and views over the sparkling below ground pool, it is sure to become everyone’s favourite spot.
Also located on the lower level are the three minor bedrooms. A king-sized guest room is found to the front of the home, while two further queen bedrooms are situated to the rear overlooking the gardens. All are blessed with abundant double built-in robes and are serviced by a super-practical, modern family bathroom which is split into separate powder room, WC and wet areas.
Moving up the centrally located staircase to the second storey, you will find yet more elegance & space. Located on the upper level, the sumptuous resort-style master suite delivers a true retreat from the outside world. Beautifully proportioned, luxuriously appointed & finished, and with direct balcony access, it boasts a large dressing room and hotel-style ensuite complete with giant shower, twin vanities and exquisite spa bath. You will never want to leave home.
You will also enjoy cosy family movie nights in the upstairs theatre/lounge room, which again opens directly onto the huge balcony, where you can sit and relax with a quiet glass of wine while you watch the evening sunset over the ocean.
The package is completed outside. In addition to the enclosed alfresco you will find an impressive, decked gazebo, a powered shed, a beautiful pool area with water feature, seating & sundeck, established, landscaped gardens and gated side access for sandy beach returns.
Packed with all the extras you would expect to find in a home of this quality including reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning and a 5kw solar system, it could well be the something special you have been searching for. Unique in design, elegantly styled and well located, inspection will delight. Contact Jackie Newman on 0405 750 768 for viewing arrangements.
– Impressive, two-storey 4×2 family home. Built 2013
– Massive 341sqm build with 251m of living
– Set on 682m block in desirable Spyglass Hill location
– Quality flooring & window treatments, including dual shade blinds
– High ceilings
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
– 5KW Solar System
– Feature staircase with low-line wall lighting
– Quality mesh security screens
– Impressive double door entry & hallway
– Open-plan living zone incorporating spacious family/dining/kitchen areas
– Contemporary kitchen offering extensive stone benchtops, recessed sink, 900mm stainless steel oven & appliances, eye-level cabinetry and fitted scullery
– King-size guest room with double BIR
– Two further queen beds with double BIRs
– Modern family bathroom with separated WC, Powder room & wet areas
– Large laundry accessing outside drying space
– Storage galore including walk-in linen cupboard in laundry, under stairs and separate walk-in general storage room near rear bedroom area
– Floor to ceiling tiling in all wet areas
– Double auto garage with shoppers entry
– Stunning master suite with fantastic dressing room and direct access to balcony
– Resort style ensuite featuring twin vanities, giant shower & spa bath
– Well-proportioned theatre room/lounge/parents retreat with direct access to balcony
– Dual access separate WC
– Generous rear balcony with ocean glimpses
– Enclosed alfresco with built-in outdoor kitchen flowing thru from indoor living
– Stunning decked gazebo
– Below ground pool with water feature wall, decked seating/sundeck & glass fencing
– Powered workshop/shed
– Gated, limited side access
– Beautiful established landscaped gardens
– Poured driveway & paths
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Opal Realty provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.