Rural living with city amenities
Are you looking for a hobby property, with the potential for chooks, fruit trees, and an idyllic rural lifestyle for the growing kids? This private and secluded, brick and tile, four-bedroom, two-bathroom home is nestled on a whooping 2-acre block. Offering multiple living area and modern neutral decor throughout. The powered workshop is close to the house and there is ample cleared area for parking multiple vehicles, installing a larger workshop or even a swimming pool for the kids.
Kitchen overlooks the open plan area and features, electric cooking appliances, large fridge recess, dishwasher recess, ample bench space and copious storage cupboards.
A generous open plan casual area, for everyday living, with a split system air conditioner and a wood fireplace for year-round comfort.
Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and private ensuite. The three minor bedrooms are all double in size and are conveniently serviced by the family bathroom offering a separate shower, bath and vanity. The practical laundry and separate toilet are also in close proximity.
Generous patio outdoor area with a natural garden view is the ideal place for a family BBQ. The property is fully fenced, and the front grassed area is perfect for children and pets to play.
– Separate front lounge
– Slow combustion wood heater for the cooler months
– Split system air conditioning
– Double secure parking with plenty of room for small trucks, caravans, boats and equipment
– Powered workshop
– Mains water supply
– Septic system
– Loading ramp at the far rear
– Bore reticulation throughout the property
– Garden shed
– Set in small estate surrounded by nature and walk paths, ideal for all types of lifestyles, walk to the “Marri Park Golf Course”
– Quick access to Kwinana Freeway and Station only 25 minutes by rail into the Perth CBD – Short drive to the beach
– Close to several major shopping precincts and schools
– Built: 1995
– Block: 8507sqm
– Living Size: 158sqm
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Opal Realty provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.