Wow - family, business, lifestyle entertainer
Every now and again a property comes along that simply surprises you. A property full of character, oozing charm, a real hidden gem.
Opal Realty are proud to present 3 Pictor Court in Rockingham. Completely transformed by the current owners with love, practicality and sheer enjoyment in mind, this property delivers a wonderful family layout, with some very unique business & lifestyle twists thrown in.
Set on a 662sqm block, in a central, cul-de-sac location, this comfortable & spacious 4×2 family property, is not what you expect to see when you walk thru the door.
Brilliantly reconfigured internally to offer amazing open plan living, the soaring high ceilings and abundant windows flood the space with light, while the subtle tones & fresh design features, create an aura of warmth & tranquillity.
The centrally located kitchen is very much the hub of the home and the size will delight, with extensive storage, bench-space, modern appliances and double fridge recess. It seamlessly links the living zones, connecting through French doors to the substantial rear family/games room, which overlooks the gardens.
Private accommodation is also generous. The spacious master suite is located to the front of the home and boasts massive triple sliding robes and an impressive, newly renovated ensuite bathroom. Three further well-proportioned bedrooms are located in the rear wing and are serviced by the family bathroom.
But here’s the twist. Cleverly designed, the master suite can be segregated off as a separate studio, with private entry, waiting room and bathroom facilities, presenting the perfect home business opportunity. A rare find, all set up & ready to go.
And then the fun begins. Stepping outside and you are immersed into a Balinese inspired sanctuary and entertainers’ paradise. Completely enclosed & private, and surrounded by lush gardens, this unique space exudes WOW factor and includes a covered, salt-water lap pool, alfresco dining space, built-in bar & BBQ areas, relaxing soft seating zones and a hidden gazebo for quiet contemplation. An absolute statement, the party will always be at your place.
Loaded with extras including solar panels, electric sunshades to rear windows, air-conditioning, bore & retic and a 7 car driveway which would easily accommodate the caravan, boat or both, this one will definitely not disappoint.
A short stroll to Rockingham City Shopping Centre and all local amenities, you really must step inside this impressive property to truly appreciate everything it has to offer. A fabulous family home, a tranquil sanctuary, the ultimate entertainer, a business opportunity. You really can have it all.
Contact Jackie Newman on 0405 750 768 for details & viewing arrangements.
– Comfortable, unique & spacious 4 x 2 family home
– 662sqm cul-de-sac block, in central Rockingham location
– Fantastic open-plan living layout, with excellent flow & ambiance
– Spacious kitchen with ample storage, bench-space, double fridge recess
– Step down into rear family/games zone with separate air-con & electric sunshade blinds across French doors
– Huge master bedroom with triple sliding BIRs & newly renovated ensuite, plus option to segregate into home business opportunity
– 2 x further queen-size & 1 x twin minor bedrooms, each with ceiling fans
– Family bathroom with bath & shower facilities
– 2 x Split systems & 3 x air-con units
– Gas points & feature fireplace
– 2kw Solar System
– Electric sunshades across rear windows
– Amazing Balinese inspired outdoor entertaining zone
– Covered salt-water lap pool with glass fencing
– Outdoor dining, soft seating, bar & BBQ zones
– Secluded gazebo
– Enclosed & secure front garden with further covered patio area
– Bore & retic
– Extensive 7 car driveway with 2 carports & space for caravan/boat storage
– Small shed
– Water feature
– Security screens & security sensor lighting
– Close to shops, transport links and all local amenities
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Opal Realty provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.