Ticks all the boxes; 5 Bedrooms, Pool and Workshop
This perfect family home is feature packed with 5 spacious bedrooms, freshly painted and new carpets to the bedrooms, large well-appointed kitchen, theatre, games, outdoor entertaining with built in outdoor kitchen, belowground pool and powered workshop with drive through access to the rear. Ideally situated on a large 716m2 block less than 100m from Comet Bay Primary and opposite a family park; perfect for the kids to kick the footy after school.
Property Features Include:
– Huge spacious kitchen is situated in the heart of the home and overlooks the family living and dining areas. This fantastic kitchen includes, 4 burner gas cooktop, appliance / breakfast nook, dishwasher, double sink, walk-in corner pantry, microwave and double fridge recess, shoppers entrance and oodles of storage / bench space.
– The Spacious open plan living area is just off the kitchen and provides the ultimate central hub for the whole family.
– Toward the front of the home, opposite the master suite is the theatre room with double door entry. Providing the ultimate retreat for mum and dad.
– Master Suite is spacious and includes, his and her walk-in robes, open ensuite with double vanity and double shower.
– The four large family bedrooms, including built-in robes, are located in the rear family wing of the home and are serviced by the family bathroom with bath for the kids to enjoy.
– Games room with French double doors lead to the fantastic outdoor entertaining areas. Ideal for the pool table or teenage retreat.
– Large outdoor alfresco area includes a well-appointed outdoor kitchen, with oodles of room for family gatherings or summer BBQs. Overlooking the pool area.
– Large sparkling below ground pool with decked poolside cabana.
– Large 3 phase powered colourbond workshop with roller door and concrete slab (9.2m L x 3.9M W x 3.3m H)
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout.
– 5Kw (20 panels) Solar power to aid in reduced electricity bills.
– Quality Kempas wooden flooring
– Bore reticulated gardens to the front and rear of the home.
– Built in 2004 and totalling 265.35m2 in floor area.
New owners will benefit from the exceptional position close to quality schools, shops, parkland, Secrets Golf Course, Secret Harbour beach and public transport. Live your dream and enjoy an idyllic lifestyle.
For more information or to book your inspection contact Mel or Gabby at Realmark Complete.