Cottage walking distance to the beach
Charming brick and colour bond cottage across the road from the bustling Golden Bay shops is an ideal holiday home or stepping stone for a first home buyer into the ownership market. With the pristine Golden Bay beach at the end of the road. This property is perfect for someone looking for a project.
What to look for:
– Nestled on a large 848sqm block
– All three bedrooms have built in robes
– Lounge room with wood fireplace and sliding glass doors to the rear patio area
– Kitchen with standalone gas stove
– Open plan meals and dining area
– Laundry and Bathroom combined with separate toilet
– Garden shed for additional storage
– Potential rent return of $350/week.
– Bore for the garden
– Gas hot water system
– NBN connected
– Built: 1984
– Block: 848sqm
– Living area: 99sqm
Golden Bay is an idyllic seaside suburb. This is an older style home, that is a blank canvas for potential improvements. Shops and schools are all within walking distance to this charming home.
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Opal Realty provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.