Enjoy the park views
Situated in an elevated position and overlooking the family friendly park. This neat and tidy three-bedroom home is low maintenance and in an ideal location, close to all amenities, easy access to the Baldivis shopping precinct with local eateries and direct freeway access.
Potential rental return: $480-$500/week
Living area: 109sqm
Council rates: $ 1832 approx.
The kitchen is centrally located with easy service of the dining area, complete with ample stone bench space that also provides a breakfast bar, loads of storage, built-in pantry, a gas cook top and dishwasher recess.
The master bedroom sits at the front of the house with dual walk-in robes and a ensuite, that includes a large glasses shower, vanity with underneath storage and separate toilet. The two-family bedrooms offer more than enough space for family and guests. Both rooms are complete with storage options and enjoy easy service to the family bathroom with vanity, shower, bath, and separate toilet.
– Galley style kitchen with stone bench tops
– Spacious open plan living and meals
– Split system air-conditioning to the open plan living area
– Master suite with his and her robes, ceiling fan and ensuite
– Two family bedrooms with double mirrored robes
– Well-appointed laundry with large linen cupboard
– Paved courtyard area for entertaining overlooks the family friendly park
– Low maintenance garden with reticulation off the mains
– Double lock-up garage from rear laneway; ideal to park the cars, keeping them protected and out of the sun
Step outside to your private courtyard, fully paved and with extensive views over beautiful parklands. This is a great spot to sit and entertain friends or for the kids to play.
Set in the highly sought after suburb of Baldivis, this property is in a fantastic location close to an abundance of amenities including shops, eateries, transport links, Kwinana freeway, private and public schools, and parklands.
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Opal Realty provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.