Calling all investors
Outstanding opportunity to have an outstanding investment property is a coastal suburb. This spacious cottage home, located directly opposite a fantastic parkland and walking distance to Comet Bay Primary School, this outstanding, low maintenance family home.
Currently rented: to a company at $550 per week on a fix term lease until 2nd April 2024.
Living area: 164sqm
– Low maintenance front gardens
– Spacious front lounge letting in an abundance of natural light
– Large master bedroom with feature ceiling, walk in robe, ensuite with shower and separate toilet
– Open plan kitchen and dining room with downlights and ceiling to floor windows
– Kitchen includes a selection of storage cupboards, gas stove top, oven, dishwasher recess, fridge recess and walk-in pantry
– Two minor bedrooms include built in robes, both close to the second bathroom
– Walk in linen cupboard for added storage
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout the whole home
– Rear lane access to double automatic garage
– Brick paved rear courtyard
– Garden shed for added storage
Neutral interiors the property presents an ideal opportunity for the astute investor. Perfectly positioned within close proximity to shops, transport, Comet Bay Primary and Comet Bay College, Secret Harbour beach and the award-winning Secrets Golf Club.
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Opal Realty provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.