Modernised home with huge workshop
Are you a savvy investor looking to start a portfolio… beautifully modernised three-bedroom home with drive through access to the double door workshop with lovely, grassed yard for the kids and pets.
This property is currently tenanted until June 2024 at $370/week. A price increase is possible in December 2023.
Renovated kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven, double sink, fridge recess, food pantry and additional cupboard storage.
Queen sized master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite with glass shower, vanity, and toilet. Generous sized minor bedrooms with robe recesses and built in draws serviced by the family bathroom with bath for the kids.
Property features include:
– Light and bright open plan living and dining
– Front lounge with built in wall unit for the TV and split system air conditioner
– Fans and tv points to all bedrooms
– Renovated laundry and linen cupboard
– Outdoor patio integrates seamlessly with the open plan and kitchen
– Expansive grassed rear yard
– Double door powered workshop
– Solar power panels for economic electricity bills
– Bore reticulation for the gardens
– Council Rates: $1,950/yr
– Built: 1993
– Block: 697sqm
– Living area: 135sqm
This property is located near the beach and a short stroll to the IGA Supermarket, Port Kennedy Tavern and food / restaurant precinct.
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Opal Realty provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.